#GotMyEagleLoan Contest Rules and Regulations
U.S. Eagle invites members to post on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram photos of themselves or other U.S. Eagle members posing with their new purchase financed with U.S. Eagle. Each quarter, U.S. Eagle will select one or more participants to receive fabulous prizes. Photos or posts must meet the criteria of the Photo Contest Rules shown below. Winners will be determined by judges based on creativity and “funness.” U.S. Eagle may use these photos in print and web applications to promote our products and services.
Photo Contest Rules:
- You MUST be a member of U.S. Eagle Federal Credit Union to be eligible to participate.
- Participant(s) must have had their vehicle, home, home improvements, or solar panels financed through U.S. Eagle.
- U.S. Eagle Employees and their immediate family members may post selfies; however, they are not eligible to win prizes.
- Participant(s) must be at least 18 years old.
- Participants may submit multiple entries.
- All photos become property of U.S. Eagle for their use in print and web applications.
- Photos submitted must show situations that are compliant with all OSHA, State, and Federal safety regulations and guidelines, or the photo will be disqualified.
- Any photo submitted to this contest should conform to prevailing standards of proprietary, morality, and modesty.
- All images of people in the photo(s) must be U.S. Eagle members, and also agree to all stipulations herein.
- Participants may win more than once.
- Prizes will not be awarded if there are not enough adequate photos submitted.
Prizes will be awarded at the end of each quarter. Prizes will be dependent on what loan product is featured in photo.
- Car Prize Bundle ($100 value)
- $100 VISA GiftCard
U.S. Eagle representatives will judge all submissions. Photos will be evaluated on clarity and focus, composition, and uniqueness. Winners will be notified quarterly.