CU Online allows you to perform a variety of transactions directly from your personal computer at work, home or on the road.
- Access all of your accounts
- Pay bills
- Apply for loans online
- Mobile Banking
- Request wire transfers
- Transfer funds to and from other financial institutions
- Receive balance alerts
- Transfer funds (scheduled future and recurring transfers)
- Review your account history
- View canceled checks
- Export account information to Microsoft® Money, Quicken®, or other financial planning software
CU Online Bill Pay is a way to pay your bills from your computer, rather than having to write and mail checks. Payments will be deducted from your checking account and appear on your monthly statement.
eStatements make receiving monthly statements faster, easier, and safer than paper statements, and allow you to take advantage of special offers sooner than members who opt for paper statements.To sign up for eStatements sign into your CU Online account and click the SERVICES tab at the top of the page. Check the box next to eStatments.
Take your account information with you on the go through your web enabled mobile phone.
- Check account balances
- Make transfers
- Pay Bills
- Access CU Online branch anytime, anywhere, through cell phones and other mobile devices.
- CU Online Mobile is secured through multi-factor authentication, complex passwords, and strong encryption.
First time users sign up for CU Online by clicking here